Pennypack Park Music Festival’s 2013 schedule is set
Here is the tentative schedule for the 2013 Pennypack Park Music Festival.
Concerts take place at the Ed Kelly Amphitheater, located near the park entrance at Welsh Road and Cresco Avenue, most Wednesday nights from May through September. Guests are asked to bring lawn chairs.
Concerts start at 7 p.m., unless noted. Here is the lineup, with tribute bands in parentheses:
• May 8, 6:30 p.m.: Father Judge Jazz Band and Drum Line; Steal Your Face (Grateful Dead).
• May 15, 6:30 p.m.: Lincoln High School Jazz Band; Jimmy and the Parrots (Jimmy Buffett).
• May 29: Jersey Bound (ZZ Top); Little Paradise (Pat Benatar).
• June 1, 1 p.m: Summer Jam Slam, featuring six local cover bands.
• June 12: RSVP (Foreigner); November Rain (Guns N’ Roses).
• June 19: Glimmer Twins (Rolling Stones).
• June 26: Draw the Line (Aerosmith).
• July 10: A.J. Slick and Soul to Soul (Stevie Ray Vaughan); HotLanta (Allman Brothers).
• July 17: Irish Night, featuring Bogside Rogues and Jamison.
• July 24: These Days (Bon Jovi); Romeo Delight (Van Halen).
• July 31: Sexy Saidie (Beatles); Diamond Dogs (David Bowie).
• Aug. 7: Think Pink Floyd (Pink Floyd).
• Aug. 14: ACDC tribute; Mike LeCompt.
• Aug. 21: Evryman Jack (Eric Clapton); Tuesday’s Gone (Lynyrd Skynyrd).
• Sept. 4: Kick It Out (Heart).
• Sept. 11: Idol Kings (John Mellencamp, Journey).
For more information, call 215-574-2100, visit pennypack.org or check out the Pennypack Park Music Festival page on Facebook. ••